The 17th Annual World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty took place in Washington DC, from 14-18 March 2016. This edition of the LEGEND Land policy bulletin provides an overview of the main themes discussed and key messages identified by the LEGEND Core Land Support Team (CLST).
- The 17th Annual World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty — moving forward
- Global evidence to make the most of land for economic development and poverty reduction
- Key take-away messages from the World Bank
- The real challenge of making agricultural investments work for the poor
- Multinational companies taking steps to improve land governance: the view from the hill
- Community land rights: stronger together
- Practical experiences with new approaches to land administration: information revolution?
- Keeping it green
- The rise of cities
The Land policy bulletins are produced by the CLST for DFID's programme on responsible invesment – Land: Enhancing Governance for Economic Development (LEGEND).
Philippine Sutz and Anna Locke