- Dr. Atiur Rahman - Governor of the Central Bank of Bangladesh.
- Susannah Fisher - International Institute for Environment and Development
- Ron Benioff - Director, LEDS Global Partnership Secretariat
- Pippa Heylings - Director for LAC Region, CDKN
- Edward Hogg - Senior Policy Advisor, 2050 International. UK
Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Jennifer Morgan - Director, Climate and Energy Programme, World Resources Institute
The speaker panel will lead a lively and interactive discussion, and use the variety of country perspectives, to help explore;
The enabling role of the finance sector and how conditions for private sector low carbon investment can be created.
Approaches on national low carbon action in Least Developed Countries.
How national low carbon action is being accelerated through multi stakeholder national planning approaches, international knowledge sharing, networks and think tanks.
The event is being hosted by CDKN, in partnership with the Low Emissions Development Strategies (LEDS) Global Partnership and the Overseas Development Institute. Breakfast will be served from 9-9.30am.
The LEDS Global Partnership now has more than 100 countries and international programmes as members. It conducts peer learning and training, information exchange, and technical cooperation and coordination at regional and global levels, to advance climate-resilient low emission growth.