Live chat: shouldn't we aim to end extreme wealth, not extreme poverty?
• Abhijit Banerjee, economics professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and member of the high-level panel.
• Michael Anderson, director general for policy and global issues at the UK Department for International Development and the prime minister's special envoy for UN development goals. @dfidmichael
• Achyut Luitel, director of Practical Action Nepal. @achyutluitel
• Claire Melamed, head of the growth, poverty and inequality programme at the Overseas Development Institute. @clairemelamed
• Alex Cobham, research fellow at the Center for Global Development with a focus on illicit financial flows, tax and inequality. @alexcobham
• Anna Feuchtwang, chief executive of EveryChild and co-chair of Beyond2015, a civil society campaign set up to influence discussions on the future of development. AnnaFeuchtwang
Claire Melamed takes part in the Guardian's live web chat examining the UN high-level panel's report on development after the millennium development goals (MDGs) expire in 2015.