This publication is a testament to the knowledge that circulates throughout the outcome mapping learning community. All too often virtual communities remain within the parameters of their computer screens and do not share their knowledge outside their e-boundaries. This publication helps expand the reach of outcome mapping, making the rich discussions available to those who did not participate. It includes a synthesis of lessons and summaries of discussions on the Outcome Mapping Learning Community on the following topics:
- how to introduce and explain OM; how to organise workshops;
- how to best implement OM to suit various purposes;
- how to complement OM with other tools;
- Outcome Mapping with Logical Framework approaches;
- how to advocate for OM;
- how to integrate OM where an organisation is already working with a Log Frame; and
- the theoretical motivation and underpinnings of Outcome Mapping.