The seventh issue of the LEGEND Land policy bulletin considers the impact of new technology on documenting and democratising land rights.
- Can technology revolutionise efforts to secure land rights?
- Land rights and tenure security at the click of a button?
- MAST and Open Tenure: how mobiles and clouds can democratise land rights
- Namati’s experience of using GeoODK: the potential and pitfalls of participatory GPS mapping processes
- Cadasta’s work in developing documenting and mapping tools
- DFID Challenge Fund grantees kick-off innovative land governance projects
- New analysis in the 2016 LEGEND Portfolio Overview highlights DFID’s extensive work on land
The Land policy bulletins are produced by the Core Land Support Team (CLST) for DFID's programme on responsible invesment – Land: Enhancing Governance for Economic Development (LEGEND).
Philippine Sutz and Giles Henley