The Irrigation Management Network represents a world-wide network of researchers and administrators interested in the issues of irrigation management and irrigation schemes. This series of papers covers 1975-81.
Articles featured in these issues include:
- Some propositions about irrigation project and system management
- Solve basic problems of evaluating irrigation management
- Skills, functions and organisational forms in relation to project and system characteristics
- Commonwealth workshop on irrigation management (17–27 October 1978)
- Evaluating the organisation and Management of Irrigated Agriculture
- New irrigation schemes: planning, design and social impact
- Irrigation in Egypt, past and present
- Who gets a last rural resource? The potential and challenge of lift irrigation for the rural poor
- Field experimentation and generalisation in irrigation
- Development and management
- Promoting participatory management on small irrigation schemes; an experiment from the Philippines
- Guidelines for identifying and appraising communal irrigation schemes
- Two approaches to tertiary command developments design office v. participatory field survey
- A note on the relationship between action research and other forms of engineering research.