Agricultural Research and Extension Network (AgREN) Newsletter No. 44.
Papers from contributors include:
- Farmers’ access to natural pest control products: experience from an IPM project in India – Robert Tripp and Arif Ali
- Partnership in agricultural extension: Lessons from Chitwan (Nepal) – Gana Pati Ojha and Stephen R. Morin
- Supporting local seed systems in southern Somalia: A developmental approach to agricultural rehabilitation in emergency situations – Catherine Longley, Richard Jones, Mohamed Hussein Ahmed and Patrick Audi
- Dilemmas of agricultural extension in Pakistan: Food for thought – Andrew P. Davidson, Munir Ahmad and Tanvir Ali
- The role of forages in reducing poverty and degradation of natural resources in tropical production systems – M. Peters, P. Horne, A. Schmidt, F. Holmann, P.C. Kerridge, S.A. Tarawali, R. Schultze-Kraft, C.E. Lascano, P. Argel, W. Stür, S. Fujisaka, K. Müller-Sämann and C. Wortmann