Lindsey Jones is a Fellow working on issues of climate change, adaptation and development.
Lindsey has previously worked with the United Nations Development Programme in Nepal (supporting the country’s National Adaptation Plan of Action) and the World Food Programme. Lindsey has an MSc in Environmental Policy from the University of Oxford and has experience working in Southern and Eastern Africa (namely Tanzania, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Uganda, and South Africa), and Southern and South-Eastern Asia (India, Nepal, and Cambodia).
Current (and future) research activities/interests include:
- Evaluating the effectiveness of adaptation planning/programming
- Tracking adaptation finance at different scales
- Supporting adaptation and resilience in fragile and conflict-affect areas
- Designing new tools to promote adaptation and DRR awareness (such as 'policy gaming')
- Identifying and overcoming barriers to adaptation
- Understanding the Political Economy of adaptation
- Exploring barriers and opportunities to the uptake of climate science in supporting long-term decision making
If interested in finding out more about these projects, or discussing potentional collaborations, please get in contact directly.