The diffusion of innovation in low-income countries
Join international policy makers, business managers and scholars at a one-day conference hosted by the Technology and Management Centre for Development (TMCD), University of Oxford and the DFID-ESRC Growth Research Programme (DEGRP) to present research findings and share world-class knowledge in the field of innovation in low-income countries.
The event comes at the end of a three-year project on the determinants and impact of technology transfer in and to low-income countries, funded by DEGRP and supported by UNCTAD and the Ghanaian government.
Guest speakers will include:
• Li Yong - Director General, UNIDO
• Anne Miroux - Director, Division on Technology and Logistics, UNCTAD
• Professor Bengt-Åke Lundvall - Department of Business and Management, Aalborg University
• Professor Xiaolan Fu - Director, Technology and Management Centre for Development (TMCD), University of Oxford
The conference will be followed by a drinks reception.
Visit the DEGRP event page for:
- Event Storify
- Downloadable PDF of main research findings
- Downloadable PDF of Li Yong's keynote speech