BetterEvaluation coffee break webinars
Time (GMT +01) 11:00 11:00
Hero image description: BetterEvaluation rainbow framework Image credit:BetterEvaluation Image license:ODI given rights
The American Evaluation Association (AEA) is hosting a series of short webinars by BetterEvaluation. The webinars introduce the BetterEvaluation rainbow framework, which can help you to plan an evaluation by prompting you to think about a series of key questions about each task, and select a package of methods that cover all the tasks.
To register for a webinar, visit the AEA website.
- Overview of Rainbow Framework for Evaluation – Irene Guijt, Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 21:00-21:20 GMT
- Define What Is To Be Evaluated – Simon Hearn, Thursday, May 9, 2013, 21:00-21:20 GMT
- Frame the Boundaries of the Evaluation – Patricia Rogers, Tuesday, May 14, 2013, 21:00-21:20 GMT
- Describe Activities, Results and Context – Irene Guijt, Thursday, May 16, 2013, 21:00-21:20 GMT
- Understand Causes of Outcomes and Impacts – Jane Davidson, Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 21:00-21:20 GMT
- Synthesise Data from One or More Evaluations – Patricia Rogers, Thursday, May 23, 2013, 21:00-21:20 GMT
- Report and Support Use of Findings – Simon Hearn, Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 21:00-21:20 GMT
- Manage an Evaluation – Kerry Bruce, Thursday, May 30, 2013, 21:00-21:20 GMT