The specific objectives of the workshop are:
- Policy-makers and grantees will share their different perspectives on the value of IEs and how to maximise this value Policy-makers will explore the use and value of IEs both within the context of the 3ie IE project as well as more broadly outside the scope of the project.
- Grantees will practice using specific EBP tools/products such as AIIM.
- Grantees will be exposed to and have practiced working with specific research communication tools/products such as policy briefs.
- Policy-makers and grantees will work together over 2.5 days to reflect on and rewrite PIPs.
- Grantees will be aware of the cutting edge approaches to M&E of policy and actively contribute to the development of the framework in the forthcoming PIM project.
Negombo, Sri Lanka