Asian Development Bank (ADB) Knowledge Taxonomy
A study of ADB's knowledge taxonomy purports to explore, recommend, and draw implications from a classification of knowledge products and services that improves ADB's organisational efficiency from internal and external perspectives.
Scope of the Assignment
- Define the scope, purpose, and types of content formats
- Identify concepts within the proposed taxonomy
- Develop a draft taxonomy organised around major domains
- Review and refine the draft taxonomy with users and subject-matter experts
- Supported by a review of the literature and using best practices from other agencies as comparators, the team's approach to the study will focus on a series of interviews that will address the challenge.